The Automation Tester (QC) will ensure that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in the testing approach and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. May perform defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Review and analyze software specifications
- Develop and document test cases
- Develop and execute test scripts and test automation code
- Examine software execution is various environments
- Source code and data analysis
- Testing and evaluating the software applications and systems
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Detailed Oriented
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Must have excellent experience of SDLC
Education and/or Experience
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in programming
Job type: Full-time, exempt employee.
Are you interested in this position?