The Internship Program or “Internship” in Internet Vision Development (INVID), LLC. allow students to experience a real work experience. It is intended for undergraduate students and serves as an instrument for the formation of human capital that can contribute to the socio-economic development of our country.
Students will have a professional experience as interns in the field of information systems or computer engineering that will contribute significantly to their professional profile.
Likewise, the internship experience will provide you with:
- Development of leadership skills
- Learning from basic to advanced levels in various technologies and software development
- Training for the management of your professional career
- Assistance and individual mentoring from our “Senior Consultants” while doing the internship
The Program is focused on locating students, up to a maximum of five (5) sub-graduate students, during the summer or for one (1) semester in our company. It will also allow the different academic institutions to validate the internship experience with university credits, in accordance with their institutional regulations.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Be between 18 and 29 years of age
- To be a regular student in the last year leading to baccalaureate, masters or doctorate of a university duly accredited in Puerto Rico
- To be enrolled in a program or area of study related to Computer Science or IT
- Minimum GPA of 2.50
- Not being employed by any public agency of the Government of Puerto Rico
How to apply?
The student who meets the requirements must send resume and copy of his most recent credits transcript.
* If you are selected you will be required to present evidence of college enrollment, certification of criminal record and ID with photo.
Are you interested in this position?