IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration/Health Administration.
- 1 to 3 years of business analysis experience or information technology.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Visio.
- Possesses knowledge of application programming, database, and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and client/server architectures and how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
Job Type: Full-time; Exempt Employee
Are you interested in this position?