The Web/Mobile Developer will deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support. Will work with web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support mobile applications.
- Experience with iOS frameworks and Android (required), Objective-C and Swift (preferred)
- Apple App store experience
- Google Play deployment
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of the following technologies is required:
- .Net Framework
- Experience in all phases included within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with Office 365 software and tools.
- Working knowledge of the latest technologies, platforms, techniques and best practices for the development of web and mobile applications.
Must be fully bilingual.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Professional demeanor and attire.
Sensitivity to confidential matters.
Teamwork and success oriented.
Work under minimal supervision.
I can do attitude is required!
Are you interested in this position?