Sales Executive (Entry Level)
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients. Identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales.
- Become an expert in INVID’s licensing solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Stay organized and manage time effectively in order to complete monthly goals.
- Ability to handle cold calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style.
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ successful year in a customer facing role.
- Bilingual. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and email proficiency. SharePoint and CRM knowledge.
- Positive attitude. Strong Work Ethic. Tech savvy.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment.
Are you interested in this position?