Develop, manage, maintain, and evaluate current state-of-the-art computer hardware, software, and software development tools. The SharePoint Developer will evaluate their ability to support specific requirements and interface with other equipment, systems, and will also make recommendations for system improvements that will result in optimal hardware and software use.
- Manage, design, and configure artifacts in the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Develop dashboards and reporting tools in the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Develop a reporting process for ongoing tactics and strategic programming items
- Compare and analyze data collected in actual tactical execution
- Develop comprehensive and accurate recommendations for enhancements to tactical programming based on monthly findings
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions
- On-going support for applications
- Designing and customizing SharePoint solutions
- Design and integration for content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions
- Helping to plan and assisting software version upgrade releases
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
- Must be able to participate and assist in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of SharePoint business applications
- Good understanding of C#, .NET Framework and ASP.NET are required
- In-depth knowledge of out-of-the-box solutions using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
Education and/or Experience
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
Job type: Full-time, exempt employee.
Are you interested in this position?