Many positions available.
Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports when required.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Research and document requirements of software users
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Must be fully bilingual
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Teamwork and success oriented
- Work under minimal supervision
- Amazing attitude
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or similar
Job type: Full-time, exempt employee.
Are you interested in this position?