Solutions | Web Developer (Mid to Sr Level)
The Solutions Web Developer will report to the CIO. Must demonstrate proficiency in web-based application development technologies, work as a team player with little or no supervision.
Must perform analysis, design, development, and unit testing of complex software applications.
- Experience in all phases included within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with Office 365 software and tools
- Working knowledge of the latest technologies, platforms, techniques, and best practices for the development of web applications.
- Must be fully bilingual
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- May supervise other Web Developers (entry level positions).
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
Job type: Full-time, exempt employee. The work environment is typically in an office and includes frequent interaction with customers remotely through phone and web or at the customers’ site.
Are you interested in this position?