Solutions | Web Developer (Mid to Sr Level)
The Solutions Developer will report to the CIO. Must demonstrate proficiency in web-based application development technologies, work as a team player with little or no supervision.
Must perform analysis, design, development, and unit testing of complex software applications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience and knowledge of the following technologies is required: General API Development (basic knowledge), C#, ASP.NET, SQL (basic knowledge of table/data management and stored procedures), MVC, Optional/Plus, Angular, .NET Core
- Experience in all phases included within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with Office 365 software and tools.
- Working knowledge of the latest technologies, platforms, techniques and best practices for the development of web applications.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Conflict management, leadership and decision making skills.
- Professional demeanor and attire.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
May supervise other Web Developers (entry level positions).
Work Environment is typically in an office and includes frequent interaction with customers remotely through phone and web and occasional at customers site.
Are you interested in this position?