Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports when required.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Responsible for building .NET applications using C#. Focus is on front-end and principal responsibility will be the design and development of web applications.
- Must be able to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of the following technologies is required: .NET Framework; ASP.NET, MVC or Entity Framework is a plus.
- Must be fully bilingual
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Teamwork and success-oriented
- Work under minimal supervision
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar.
Job type: Full-time, exempt employee with benefits and perks.
Are you interested in this position?