2019: The Year in Review
BY: ALBERTO LUGO
What an incredible year! Thank you to our partners and clients for giving us the opportunity to deliver solutions to improve their work and to our dedicated employees who made 2019 INVID’s strongest year yet.
- New Clients – A 45% increase in new clients was likely the result of referrals from past clients, the implementation of new marketing strategies and positioning of resources to show value to potential customers.
- Repeat Customers – 60% of our clients decided to hire us again for new projects, for maintaining their systems or for upgrading their legacy systems.
- Sales Growth – We had an incredible 70% growth in sales compared to the previous year. Thanks to our new and existing clients for making this possible. We are humbled by the opportunity and eager to keep working together in 2020.
- Industry Leadership – For the second year in a row, Clutch recognized INVID as a TOP Business to Business Company in the Clutch 1,000 list. Clutch ranked the companies based on the quality and recency of verified client reviews, as well as the companies’ market presence and industry leadership.
- Informed Customers – INVID is committed to helping prospective and current customers understand the tools available to drive their business. We produced over 15 educational videos. The most-watched was ‘Microsoft Power Platform: Building business applications with ease!’. This video alone received over 53,000 views.
- Family First – A core value of INVID is creating an environment for employees that recognizes family comes first. INVID’s family grew in 2019 and was celebrated with #INVIDbaby.
- Workforce Growth – After years of investing in a training pipeline of local talent, INVID realized 25% growth in its workforce to meet the demands of our expanding client base.
- Enjoy Life – Every Friday, we post a #funfriday meme on social media. Just for fun. Here is our most popular one.
- Expanded Web Presence – Our website had over 127,000 page views during the year. That was an amazing 60% increase from the previous year.
- Government Contracting – The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) awarded us with an IT Schedule 70 contract; a long-term contract signifying that GSA has determined that the vendor’s pricing is fair and reasonable, and the vendor is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Environmental Stewardship – INVID recycles paper, plastic, and cardboard. In 2020, INVID is expanding its commitment by also reducing our carbon footprint.
Thanks again to everyone that made this past 2019 an awesome year. We look forward to an epic 2020!