8 user experience tools to ensure successful product implementation
BY: CARLOS FELICIANO-MISLA
Before developing any product, there are certain aspects that must be taken into consideration. The functionality, its design and its accessibility are some of these factors. When the product is an application or a digital tool that adds value to the development of a process, the user experience must be one of the priorities in the creative process.
We share some of the tools we use at INVID to strengthen the process of creating, developing and innovating with a program and achieving an effective user experience for the audience.
1. Axure– With this tool, we can design a prototype so people can navigate or see what it is before they see their programming. Before writing a single line of code, a user experience can be seen in a prototype and presented
2. Balsamiq– with Balsamiq we can also make prototypes to paper and pencil and validate with the user and the place where things are. With this tool, you can play the design experience by hand on a whiteboard, but using a computer. In this way, you will generate more ideas.
3. Proto.io– this other tool helps you creating prototypes that make you believe that they are real and that they work as you want an application to function, without the need to code.
4. Sketch– gives you the flexibility and speed you want in an easy-to-use lightweight service so you can focus on getting better results with your project.
5. Invision– this platform is characterized by the development of prototypes and be a tool of collaboration and workflow. It is an ally of fast and team design.
6. User Testing– it is a source of information and answers from real people who, through videos, share how they use Internet portals, mobile applications, and prototypes.
7. Storyboard that– this tool has several packages of offers that help you to create a storyboard to tell your story better.
8. Attensee– study how users are browsing a website with this tool that follows the view of citizens.
There are many tools that can enrich the user experience process. With these platforms, you will achieve a more effective process and development that will put the cybernaut in the foreground. This can be a great help in determining how the user connects technically and emotionally with any application, software or web portal. With these platforms, you will achieve a more effective process and development that will put the cybernaut in the foreground.